Kevin's Birthday :)


make sure click this first : >> ME <<

//Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo, chingu[s] .. mornin' everybody :) guess who is up there ? yess ! that was KEVIN WOO .. my third bias yea . omo omo . today is his birthday . saengil chuka-hamnida, kevin . he is the smiling angel in U-KISS . he was born on 25 NOVEMBER 1991 that mean he's 21 //inKOREA . you know, he was born in San Francisco . okayy . u 21 but most likely as *12* . haha . he's baby-baby face, right . i like it like it like it *beautifultarget* . addicted to him . gwiyeoun ! Saranghae Woo Sunghyun, Kevin Woo, Merven, Honeyvin :) 

Dear, I hope this birthday wish will make you some how feel special . I know you may not read this. But , I just wanna say Happy Birthday to you . I hope you'll have a very successful career in industry of music and stay healthy ! I love your amazing voice , I love your innocent expressions . Awww , you're so adorable . Its amazing how you can be more prettier than me -,- The way you laughs and smiles just make me melts :/ Once again , Happy Birthday to you ! I hope this 21th time you blow your cake candle's can be the memorable time in your life :') Me and the others Kiss Me will support you no matter how bad are you and the others member of ukiss . Much love from me .

Hihihihi . Sorry for my englisshh -,- My english are not to goood . Sorry again v______v Dah ! Banyak pulaak aku membebel . Okay bye ♥

#21KissesForKevin

he show his cute face :



*wow*


act like a girl :)












part of NEVERLAND


kiss for us :)


representing, KEVIN U-kiss .


u-kiss, never end ... HWAITING !