day 1 : Happy Birthday, my JOKER :)

common bebeh :) wish my BIRTHDAY .

//Assalamualaikum ..

annyeonghaseyo .. b2uty chingu[s] also others cingu[s] . today was my joker birthday . read my lips : MY JOCKER . har harr . LOL :P . Saengil Chuka-Hamnida, Yong JunHyung . 

Saengil Chuka-Hamnida , Saengil Chuka-Hamnida , sarang ha neun JunHyung shi , Saengil Chuka-Hamnida .. yeah ! 

source : >> HERE <<

you're 23rd this year[ in his hometown ] and you're getting older and older . maintain your image, gyeah . handsome and smart, tetap . this Poppin' Dragon, Joker and Junnie was born as Yong Jae-Soon and his name was change when he was in the 6th grade due to teasing . 


untunglaa aku tk lupaa nk wish . nasib ada trending #HappyJokerDay kt twitter td . if not, i'll regret in my life . har harr . Mianhe oppa, i'm late for wishing u . this is all Lappy faults . buat perangai lembab mcm siput . hate all that . wanna know ? the #HappyJokerDay trend on Twitter made it into Top 5 worldwide within 15mins and then ended up getting blocked because it was seen as spam LOL! B2UTY are daebak! xD gilos lerr ! b2uty is me




JunHyung, I really don't know what to say other than I hope you had a great one and I'm sorry I didn't get you a present because I'm saving up and so behind on everyone's presents sigh~ you know, i'm far from you . although, feels like you're near with me . har harr . LOL :P ayat aku .. asdfghjkl -_-


his totally perfect, right ? angguk-2 . i loike his rap style . tk pyh dgr lagu jiwang . dgr joker ni rap punn aku cair beb . aigoo . he is my second bias dlm b2st sbb first place tu mr. AJ dh rampas . hehew . sorry to say laa, #Pykah Syafikah .. aku dah terpikat dgn mamat ni . LOL :P har harr . gurau derr ! kau nk, kau ambil laa . aku tk nk curang dgn Myungie aku tu . phew -_- 


ahah ! this is b2st oppa . saranghae oppa <3 

tonight i was not in mood :( that's why my post mcm tah pape tah . Mianhe . if aku rajin, aku akan edit balik post ni . saranghae chingu[s] . tata ~~