#HAPPYLDAY plus #FlyHighELI

Aigoo !


First :

Dear Myungsoo,

First of all, Happy Birthday! I thank God for creating such a beautiful person like you. I only started liking Infinite again just recently, and I kind of regret forgetting you all for a while when you just debuted. If only I wasn’t too busy stalking other groups (HAHAHA lol it’s true though), then maybe I could have known you longer. Nevertheless, even though it has only been months of watching you guys, I totally fell in love with your music, your personalities, and especially your brotherhood. ♥‿♥

 Myungsoo, I originally liked you because you’re handsome. You’re such an eye candy, and it’s unquestionable that you’re the visual of the group. You’re just naturally drop-dead gorgeous, and it really doesn’t matter that you don’t talk much most of the time because your face makes up for your lack of words. HAHAHA. Your smile, your stare, your dimples, your laugh! It makes fangirls crazy! But then, you’re not just a pretty face. Your personality is just as adorable as your face. I can’t really describe it, but you are magnetizing. The weird stuff you do and the weird things you say are just so dorky and cute you know? You can dance. You can sing. You can act. You’re too cute when you cry. You show your tongue too much but I think that’s sexy and you really suit your “Paradise” outfit (hahahahahahaha!) My point is, there are waaaaaaay more amazing things about you than just your face.

And most of all, you inspire me. You inspire me to do things that I wouldn’t do otherwise. I study more, I become more patient with things, I strive more. All because of you. And for that, thank you. I am only one of your thousands of fans, and I do not mean so much to you, but to me, you mean a lot. So, thank you.

 I wish you more success, and remember that I’ll continue to love you, to love Infinite, to infinity and beyond. 


Second :


Happy Birthday to our dorkiest and ice prince L/Kim Myungsoo.
03/13/1992. I love you like this ∞. :)

Thank you for making us, Inspirits Happy. Thank you for being such a dork. Thank you for being a derpy. Thank you for being adorable. Thank you for being weird. Thank you for being awkward. Thank you for being clumsy. you are just too perfect okay? those adam's apple of your, those pretty lips, those jaw line, those broad chest. those 'looking-cold- eyes of yours, those prominent nose. Everything is just perfect.

Thank you for being Kim Myungsoo.

I hope you'll have a fun day with your Hyungs and Sungjong. :)

I love you. We all love you!




Third : 

Kim Myungsoo, born in Seoul (Sungdonggu), South Korea on March 13, 1992. Your mother raised you with much care, and you were always loving towards her. Whenever your mother would write you heart-warming letters, and throw a bit of cash into the letter, you would always take the cash and throw away the letter, even though deep inside you were deeply touched by the handwritten letter. You’re so charming, and every thing about you is perfect. You say you might be the hole in Infinite, and that you don’t do much for Infinite, but you’re wrong. If you weren’t in Infinite, then Infinite wouldn’t be Infinite right now. You say you’re not a flower boy, but to all of us Inspirits, you’re a true flower boy who has a kind heart, who just has a hard time showing his true feelings. I remember the way you lick your lips after when you perform, or while you’re performing, and when you’re shy or nervous, you tend to stutter, and divert your eyes someone else, or just put on a small smile. You make thousands of hearts melt when you perform, and your fan service may be little, but it’s enough for us to fan girl over. Everyone says you have a cold exterior, which makes you hard to approach, but to me, you’re just a shy boy who doesn’t really feel comfortable expressing himself around people he doesn’t trust, or he isn’t use to. Kim Myungsoo, you’ve been able to steal my heart away, and make thousands of girls cry over your charm. You’re funny, dorky, kind, and really weird at times, but that’s what makes up Kim Myungsoo. The Kim Myungsoo that us Inspirits know, and the Kim Myungsoo that us inspirits love. And this year, you’re finally turning 21, (20 internationally), and every year, you grow a year older yet you’re still the same old Myungsoo who us inspirits love and cherish. The Myungsoo that always hugs his bamboo pillow and never lets go of it, the Myungsoo that put salt in some drinks and pranked your members, the Myungsoo that always loves his fans, the Myungsoo that has the smile of a charming prince, the Myungsoo that WE love.
M - Mischievous yet manly. Can be mean sometimes. And has a muscular body. Y - You can tell that he’s young but look at his age, he’s getting grown up. U - An understanding member. N - Somewhat naughty but nice. Can be a nagger. G - A great dancer, actor and singer. Gentle and good-hearted. S - A very special guy to all Inspirits. OO - Fans get overwhelmed by you. And a very outstanding one. But I’m not just describing you through letters. You are also PERFECT. Handsome. You’re good at playing guitar. You’re cute smile and laugh. Derps, smirks, Cold-stares, and anything else. Everything about you is just so wonderful. Happy Birthday, Kim Myungsoo! I love you so much.
Happy birthday, Myungsoo!



Forth :
You weird little boy.. I don’t really know what to say about you, I’m not very good with words.. But you’re awesome just the way you are, you’re different from a lot of people out there who pretend to be something they’re not, so don’t ever change. I hope you have a great day with everyone around you. You work really hard and you deserve all the best. ^^
생일 축하합니다! ♥


Fifth :


Kim Myungsoo; Happy 20/21 Birthday. You grew up healthy and strong, stay like that for a long long long time, hopefully you’ll become even more successful than now, and be happy. Dont forget to smile, we always love to see you happy;♥
Happy Birthday, you clumsy, derpy, awkward, loser, beautiful, weirdo-guy, you. You are adorable and sweet and just plain cute all at the same time, although your outer shell doesn’t seem to show it a lot. You’re still amazing and thank you for disrupting my bias list and forcing your way to the top! -_- I still love you, tho. I hope you stay healthy and strong throughout this year. I pray for many more birthdays to come! Stay safe and good luck with your drama! Have a blessed birthday!


Sixth :
Dear Myungsoo,

My beautiful bias from Infinite. The boy who ruined my bias list. The boy with the amazing smile, and amazing eyes. Everything about Myungsoo is flawless. He is the definition of perfectness, despite his trips and falls, L O L.

Anyways, I remember listening to BTD. The very first song I listened from Infinite. It was you who caught my eye. Your vocals are beautiful. Everything about you is amazing, and perfect. You specialize in acting, singing, modelling, what else?!

Happy birthday again, Myungsoo. Continue to shine with your Infinite members, because they’re with you every step of the way. Infinite deserves to shine. 2011 was an amazing year for you guys. The awards you’ve all won, the hard work you’ve all done to get to where you are now. And I just want to say that where ever you are, Inspirits will be there for you. They will always have your back regardless.



Lastly :



My dearest love,

Happy birthday! aigoo , I can’t believe I’m writing a post to someone who doesn’t even know me. But even so, I wish you the greatest in your career and life. I will forever be an Inspirit and will forever be your wife. (Just kidding) But you’re my favorite out of the entire world. Again, happy birthday! May this special day be blessed upon you. 


there is not one thing I can think of that can stop me from loving you (lol).
it’s now March 13th 2012 which means it is officially your birthday!!
Today is your special day and we shall all celebrate with you~
I have nothing to do for you excepting this silly wishes for you . \\urgh

I’m talking like he can hear me again T_T

Anyway!

Happy Birthday my beautiful, funny, ‘ice prince’ who has a special relationship with the floor, dorky, derpy, flower boy, bamboo pillow loving kid with the amazing smile… 


Kim Myung Soo.

Thank you for existing, keep being you because you’re more perfect than the most perfect person in the world - ME. and that’s saying something.

I love you~ Saranghae, oppa ..

Infinite + Inspirits = Infinite love

Happy birthday 김명수. Have an amazing one. I love you, my wonderful perfect bias.

Love, an Inspirit who will always be an Inspirit.




Saengil Chuka-Hamnida ,
Saengil Chuka-Hamnida , 
sarang ha neun Myungsoo shi , 
Saengil Chuka-Hamnida ..  

I know that people must saying that i'm crazy coz of this long wishes .. sorry, my hands can't stop typing this such thing .. sometimes i'm very lazy to using on this keyboard but sometimes my hands typing all day long ==' ignore my broken ENGLISH .




argh, happy birthday for ELI too ..